For nearly three decades, BRH-Garver
has enjoyed the challenge of installing microtunneling projects of all sizes and soil conditions throughout the United States. Since our first microtunnel project in 1986, BRH-Garver
has continually performed microtunnel work, making us the most experienced microtunnel contractor in North America. BRH-Garver
leads the development of the industry by the introduction of new microtunneling technologies of slurry microtunneling in the early 1990´s, pilot tube microtunneling in 2000, and with the first public works installation of PVC sewer pipe using vacuum microtunneling in 2009.
Microtunneling technology creates distinct advantages:
- Reduces surface disruption, i.e. Traffic flow, utility disturbance, pavement removal
- Allows deep installation under existing utilities
- Avoids interruption of high cost fiber optic lines and hi-pressure gas lines
- Able to penetrate through high ground-water tables without dewatering
- Able to penetrate through contaminated soils
- Cost effective when considering alternate costs of disruption
We are eager to work with you in planning and building your microtunnel or tunnel projects. If you have any questions about microtunneling on projects you are considering, please don´t hesitate to contact us.